2018 Summer Camps
Great news! Jem has confirmed that he will be running summer camps for us in Winchester this summer. Go to booking form
The details are as follows:
All THE Camps have NOw completED -
Many Thanks for all the POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM THEM - WE WILL RUN AGAIN!
What’s it all about?
The summer is a great time to hone your hockey skills in warmer weather. Winchester Hockey Club has therefore organised various camps to suit different needs. The focus is on improving the core skills of the children, as well as having a fun time, plus plenty of Coaches to ensure that everyone gets the right amount of attention.
The training camps will be a mix of:
- Core hockey skills development
- GK training – shaping & game-play
- Specialist out-field areas:
- Corners (attack & defend)
- 3D skills & new over-head rules
- Flicking, drag & aerials
- Building hockey fitness
- Engaging & fun being key
Try different sticks out plus hockey shop (Cricket-Hockey.com) on final day.
What is included in the cost:
- Qualified coaches – 1st Aid trained, CRB, Safe Guarding
- Junior International players U16-U21
- Inside facilities for lunch
- Camp T-shirt
- Hockey ball
- Kt required:
- Trainers (outdoor)
- Shorts / tracksuit
- Shin pads & Gum shield
- Suitable clothing for weather
- GK kit for those on camp 1 & 2
- Hockey stick (hockey sticks can be supplied - please advise inadvance at booking)
- Places are confirmed on receipt of payment on a first come basis.
- Numbers are limited.
- Cheques made payable to: Winchester Hockey Club
- Cancellation - should you be forced to cancel your booking for whatever reason a cancellation charge will be made on the following scale:
- Within 4 weeks of camp 50%
- Within 2 weeks of camp Non refundable
- Force Majeure - Winchester Hockey Club shall not be liable for any failure to supply a camp programme as a resul t of events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control